- 1 month ago And, funnily enough, one of the worst
- 2 months ago You know, mondo was also reacting and commenting on your asinine comment and ill-conceived thought process as well. I...
- 3 months ago Yep, knew that. I guess the preposition "on" is what kinda threw me, lol
- 3 months ago Did you mean... "crazy-low prices on Games on Demand"?
- 5 months ago Oh! eM! Gee!!!!! THAT'S the Microsoft I know and love...!!
- 6 months ago Oh, you must have read the article. I didn't, and I'm feeling grrrrrrrrreat!!!!!!!
- 6 months ago Pshsh, who'd want a "Snag-sum" phone anyway?!
- 6 months ago Quit ruining the fun!
- 6 months ago If it had a Lockscreen component to it, it would be an instant purchase for me. There's currently a dearth of good...
- 6 months ago "...It has a bit of a Tetris feel to it but unique enough not to feel like Tetris" I swear you just contradicted yourself...
- 6 months ago Yea but would that affect voice dialing or even worse when you have voice notifications on to announce who's calling?
- 8 months ago Ahh, good ol' farcebook once again at their very best.. by best, I mean worst, of course
- 8 months ago Windows?
- 8 months ago (@3:01) Ooh la la! Wonder what their kids are gonna look like!
- 9 months ago All Windows Phones have a dedicated camera button. That's part of the spec
- Member for
- 9 months 1 week