- 16 hours ago Te colors on my screen are warmer - and look better - but the screen color settings have not changed.
- 3 weeks ago The scrolling stutter is gone and the lag coming back from, say, Notifications. is much less.
- 3 weeks ago Oh! No doubt. The device itself is beautiful! And it needs the "brains" to match that beauty.
- 3 weeks ago As you suggest, the sales will tell the story here.
- 3 weeks ago I am a BIG WinPhone and Win8.1 user and fan. But, I think that putting a device into the phablet space which has so many...
- 3 weeks ago I'm sorry, I think the 1520 is a non-starter. For all that size, you might as well get a Galaxy Note 3 with a stylus and...
- 3 weeks ago Do it!
- 3 weeks ago I am back to using Flux. I think it still has the best layout and is really fast and stable after the last update.
- 3 weeks ago I had a problem with CoPilot before where, when I switched to another app and came back to CoPilot, it could not find the...
- 1 month ago Mulally! Smart. Engineer. Knows - first hand - the customer side of the business.
- 1 month ago BTW, ATT don't bring this! Bring a 1080p version of the 1020!
- 1 month ago The glass. The way the sides taper from the bezel, narrowing as they approach the back of the phone....This looks like a...
- 1 month ago You can do that now... Open the phone screen (as if to make a call) Hit the ellipsis (...) select settings select "Text...
- 1 month ago But will it show you the secret door to catch the train to Hogwarts?
- 2 months ago I like Chronos as well. Though Super Calendar 8 looks pretty good. But, only Chronos lets you put appointments on one...
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 2 years 4 months