- 4 days ago That's actually pretty good! Well done!
- 4 days ago ATIV S, ATIV S Neo are in Device Shot.
- 5 days ago I was considering putting the renders online, but then people will require to have internet connection to use it. Still,...
- 5 days ago Thank you :)
- 5 days ago Thanks!
- 5 days ago The next update will fix the device images. A small compression bug was missed during testing.
- 5 days ago Yeah that's what updates are for :)
- 5 days ago No, it only has Windows Phone 8 devices, and the app is only available on Windows Phone 8.
- 5 days ago They are all there. As Sam wrote on the article, you can scroll the phones left-right on the phone selection page.
- 5 days ago You mean, save it in a square? I will try to figure something out. Thanks for purchasing :)
- 5 days ago There are over 70 renders of each phone (with each color). This bumps up the size of the app.
- 5 days ago Haha, nice one!
- 5 days ago You're welcome :)
- 5 days ago Thank you Chris!
- 5 days ago The start button is the Windows button (the one in the middle, between back and Search)
Recent Forum Posts
- 4 days ago Thanks Laura. Sorry for posting in the wrong board :)...
- 4 days ago Hey guys, I am the developer of Device Shot and since there isn't another app like it in the store, I decided to create a se...
- 5 days ago yay! That's what I'm talking about :) suggestion - optional white or black frame around the edges to avoid cut corners and ...
- 5 days ago Hey guys, One of the reasons I created Device Shot was for threads like these. I hope some of you might find it better if yo...
- 5 months ago 45406 45407 Middle effect setting, white color....
- Member for
- 7 months 1 week