- 6 hours ago Yes but PLEASE don't! You might not be able to restore from the recovery partition if you do!
- 1 week ago Have you read about the issues that people are experiencing with iOS8?
- 1 month ago I recently visited Oslo and... Maps as well as Nokia maps simply would not plan a walking route to the hotel that was right...
- 1 month ago I bet all the tech sites don't run with this story.
- 1 month ago I wouldn't complain. You see... now you cannot use the word 'everyone'
- 1 month ago Oh no I have to wait for a Nokia 1020 over here in the U.K... . :(. My life does not revolve around an update.
- 1 month ago No issues at all. I have a Pro 3 sitting on the desk in front of me (UK)
- 1 month ago Uhhh. When the Surface Pro hit the U.s. I would have had to wait for the U.K release so what did I do? eBay.
- 1 month ago Visit anandtech. http://www.anandtech.com/show/8287/first-look-the-799-microsoft-surface-pro-3-with-core-i3
- 2 months ago My life, over here in the U.K., does not depend on a Microsoft service. I'm happy with my phone and missing a service, that...
- 3 months ago How so? The device hasn't hit the shops yet
- 3 months ago How do you know that the device has major issues when it HASN'T been released yet?
- 3 months ago MS simply cannot afford to travel down the 'Apple' route in the fashion as you describe... Every tech site would rip them...
- 3 months ago Is Microsoft FORCING anyone to buy the keyboard for £130? No they're not. There are a whole load of other options ranging...
- 3 months ago So tell me.... which processor(s) does the Broadwell tablet(s) use? Yes, that's right, slower models. SP3 for me.
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 2 years 11 months