- 4 months ago I DON'T REALLY WANT TO WIN THIS, I REALLY NEED TO WIN THIS I DON'T REALLY WANT TO WIN THIS, I REALLY NEED TO WIN THIS
- 4 months ago I DON'T REALLY WANT TO WIN THIS, I REALLY NEED TO WIN THIS
- 4 months ago I DON'T WANT TO WIN THIS, I NEED TO WIN THIS
- 6 months ago You just had to be that guy, huh?
- 6 months ago I can say from experince that you are correct. Eventhough it says on my 1520 "your device is optimized for black" (...
- 6 months ago Congrats, I'm sure you're gonna love it!
- 6 months ago from what I can tell it's a software issue. But again, mine have been working fine since the start.
- 6 months ago Mine does not I don't know if I'm special or got lucky with a good one, but I've never had accidental clicks or anything...
- 8 months ago I got the 16GB version and I will admit, the space limitation is a bit of a hinderence, but then again I'm not making use...
- 9 months ago Not really, I had datasense on my ATIV-S (imported from Canada) connected to ATT.
- 9 months ago LOL
- 9 months ago Honestly, my 1520 camera is awesome, and I havent noticed any flickering or anything weird. The device is simply superb....
- 11 months ago Go home
- 12 months ago ATTENTION! THE LUMIA 1520 HAS EYE SCROLLING! (someone I know, not into mobilephones as much as me but heard me...
- 12 months ago ATTENTION! ATTENTION !THE LUMIA 1520 HAS EYE SCROLLING!
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 2 years 6 days