- 3 weeks ago I have one too and it sucks!! Everytime is lagging, you can barely see a video without a flinch, but battery has been good...
- 1 month ago Why does the video shows the L1520, does it has those sensorcore stuff too??
- 1 month ago Awesome! Thanks!!!
- 1 month ago I think sega had an alpha version of office in their dreamcast console that never saw light XD
- 1 month ago Can i get the games thru an internet browser so it'll be ready to download Just like the Xbox 360?
- 1 month ago Maybe even for the "steambox" first
- 1 month ago Dont forget Linux and Firefox OS
- 1 month ago yes, there are few, does an att store here in Puerto Rico sell it to this price? Or can we get the offer?
- 2 months ago What version do you have? I have 32!, is this under the settings button?
- 2 months ago They HAVE to talk about it!!!!
- 2 months ago Precisely, i havent heard any more features with this update until now
- 2 months ago Nothing more??
- 3 months ago How do you use the xnes emu on Windows rt?
- 3 months ago How to enable it?
- 3 months ago So if i buy an app for WP8, say halo spartan assault, can i also download it on Windows 8 without rebuying it?
Recent Forum Posts
- 5 months ago yeah, basically you can buy phones thru ebay or craig that dont work because of "spinning cogs" for cheap and resell them la...
- 5 months ago how to install the apps on the sd card on a surface rt?...
- 5 months ago I flashed my phone from AT&T stock yesterday after Nokia Black bricked it. It is currently operating on the unbranded French ...
- 5 months ago hmm I wonder what you mean... Without losing your data?? I did tried to soft reset the phone and nothing, it still takes ...
- 5 months ago Mine has been updating since 6pm in the spinning cogs crap, i think my phone is bricked, in my family there are 4 920's and o...
- 1 year ago so, what did you did? i used to have the same problem on the same phone, mine also didnt wanted to turn off the screen so the...
- Member for
- 3 years 4 months