- 1 year ago I've had a red 8X for just over a month and I can confirm the whole soft coating rubbing off issue. In three weeks all four...
- 1 year ago For a second there I was expecting this to say "Lumia exclusive"
- 1 year ago Idk my HTC Trophy got every single update and within a reasonable time frame. That seems like a carrier issue.
- 1 year ago Well at least somebody thinks it "looks sharp"
- 1 year ago +1
- 1 year ago Because it's too much to ask to get a worthwhile Nokia device on our preferred network. How dare we rock the boat when...
- 1 year ago Because he's in the same boat as me. We want the Nokia experience and anything that isn't the 920 or has pureview is just...
- 1 year ago I agree on the look of it. It doesnt even look like something Nokia would offer. If anything it looks like a quasi trophy 2...
- 1 year ago Lol @ unwarranted uproar. I don't think people were upset about the possibility of no Nokia on Verizon. They were upset the...
- 1 year ago +1000
- 1 year ago I was thinking the same thing about the typo. Being cautiously optimistic lol
- 1 year ago Exclusivity = archaic business model. Lets go Verizon and Tmobile!
- 1 year ago I'm on the same boat. The 820 looks great but hot damn would I love to get a 920 :)
- 1 year ago Shoot idk the 820 looks like a slouch next to the 920 lol. Hell the 820 feels like a consolation prize.
- 1 year ago This is a bummer. I've been sporting my Trophy with pride but I will admit to having Lumia 900 envy lol. While I am happy...
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 1 year 10 months