- 15 hours ago Maybe if it was kissing a baby.....
- 3 weeks ago Doesn't really matter what the studio audience does with the phone. The TV audience thinks they love Nokias....that's the...
- 4 weeks ago Elemental
- 1 month ago Because MS are only obeying the law brought in by the Patriot Act. This is all so 2001.
- 1 month ago I hope you don't use a phone. Morse code is safest IMO.....but then there's smoke signalling.
- 1 month ago Bing Rewards don't work in my country anyway.
- 1 month ago At the moment I have to change to IE from Chrome everytime I want to see a Flash video. The one above being an example.
- 1 month ago Why can't Verizon be happy with just "Verizon" as their logo? What's with the large tick thing? Crazy.
- 1 month ago Maybe Xbox needs to lip read.
- 2 months ago Well it is running Blandroid.
- 2 months ago Well it's good to see playable games in other stores/cities. I wasn't drawing any conclusion about which was more popular...
- 2 months ago Kind of off topic: In our local stores, the PS4 has lots of people around it playing games. Meanwhile the Xbox One has...
- 2 months ago Not if it puts the price up by $100. This thing needs to be cheap to compete.
- 3 months ago I used to see that....but haven't since updating to Amber and resetting my phone (to clear the other space).
- 3 months ago Assuming US carriers don't offer "pay as you go" as they do in Europe.
- Member for
- 11 months 3 weeks