- 1 day ago Several apps are draining.
- 1 day ago Battery will be extended to allow a day or more. Didn't Nokia claim Lumia range had a day or more
- 1 day ago Google understands me, Siri never used and wp has never understood me. Lets hope Cortana does
- 1 day ago Funny as f****. This is pointless, considering most Apple users have Siri and only USA has Cortana.
- 2 days ago Same can be said about Apple, what we on, iPhone 6 and same old interface.
- 2 days ago It would be useful to have a fully customizable one. But with Rudy, on board it can only get better
- 2 days ago So you need to rollback from the buggy 8.1 dp, version to, install 8.1gdr1. Even though updates via dp have been suspended
- 5 days ago Remember if you have apps that are no longer available, doing this will lose them. Some apps like track my life will lose...
- 5 days ago Developer software that you need to check your 8.1 apps, now has serious bug. Did not one person flag this or did they just...
- 5 days ago It's a bug.
- 5 days ago Yes it has been there, seems some options are carrier dependant. I don't see call divert on my l920cv
- 1 week ago I am thinking because battery is charging whilst being used, the batteries are being toasted. Some CPU chipsets have built...
- 1 week ago I see the battery bug is still there. Let your battery run down to about 75%, then power off and on. In most cases you will...
- 1 week ago Is there particular apps people with heat issue are running.
- 1 week ago I think this is because phone is on whilst charging. Allow charging when off maybe better, as it won't kill battery.
- Member for
- 2 years 2 months