- 21 hours ago Remember if you have apps that are no longer available, doing this will lose them. Some apps like track my life will lose...
- 1 day ago Developer software that you need to check your 8.1 apps, now has serious bug. Did not one person flag this or did they just...
- 1 day ago It's a bug.
- 1 day ago Yes it has been there, seems some options are carrier dependant. I don't see call divert on my l920cv
- 5 days ago I am thinking because battery is charging whilst being used, the batteries are being toasted. Some CPU chipsets have built...
- 5 days ago I see the battery bug is still there. Let your battery run down to about 75%, then power off and on. In most cases you will...
- 5 days ago Is there particular apps people with heat issue are running.
- 5 days ago I think this is because phone is on whilst charging. Allow charging when off maybe better, as it won't kill battery.
- 5 days ago Yep. Forcing people to update.
- 5 days ago Just charged. Phone red-hot, and 8% power gone in 30 minutes. And still red-hot.
- 5 days ago L920 same issue
- 1 week ago Google lags my pc to hell. But sadly only one that's any good.
- 1 week ago Correct. But that's the MS way
- 1 week ago There was a promotion earlier in year.
- 1 week ago In effect we should have got 8gb extra. As all users had that increase.
- Member for
- 2 years 1 month