- 1 month ago Preview in this case is the complete GDR3 or update 3. Preview is for developers. This is not like Windows 8.1 Preview...
- 1 month ago Downgrade? Thats impossible according to Microsoft unless you the full ROM with GDR2 that you flash back.
- 1 month ago Ok I won't say it, but it's true. However if you don't want to wait get the Developer Preview. It's the same OS version...
- 1 month ago Yes he did. He said early next year. That must mean Q1 I guess?
- 2 months ago YES!!
- 3 months ago Noted! Oooo wait I live in Sweden. Crap
- 3 months ago Your guess is correct sir :)
- 3 months ago This is good news for my Surface!
- 3 months ago The idea was to support the project. I did so and love the app!
- 4 months ago From what I gather Google and MS is now working together which means that MS will get access to correct API which will...
- 4 months ago From first view it's a lot better and faster, but only time will tell ;)
- 4 months ago I bet that when Nokia says Amber update they mean GDR2 and Amber update. I do wonder if Amber will come in different...
- 5 months ago GRD2 will bring this to all as I understand it!
- 5 months ago Give it To me.....
- 6 months ago I could not agree more. I love the modern IE on my surface and wish that IE on my wp8 would have the same features!
- Member for
- 9 months 1 week