- 4 days ago Comment #978! How could I lose?
- 1 month ago Should be "you," actually. This article is aimed directly at the 2520, as they have become sentient.
- 1 month ago Well, crap. Guess I'm out of the running then.
- 1 month ago Right, because he's the king and can do whatever he wants? There are limits to what can be done via executive orders....
- 1 month ago I don't know about Fox, but MSNBC has produced a number of documentaries. Also, their show LockUp is a documentary series...
- 2 months ago I hope you make it like the WP8 app. Free with ads for the cheapskates, with a paid option to remove the ads.
- 2 months ago Now That's What I Call Crap!(I'm sure the app is fine. I just never understood who buys these albums.)
- 2 months ago I can't believe I never thought to try this.Can I move photos between folders on my phone, or will I have to use my PC?
- 2 months ago I tried the first one and didn't understand what all the fuss was about. Is this sequel significantly better?
- 2 months ago Good looking app, but the live tile is a little plain. Edit: After playing around with it I actually like all the options...
- 2 months ago $59 is the regular price, but only suckers pay it.
- 2 months ago Windows Phone 8
- 2 months ago I don't know about Samsung but Apple has great customer service.
- 3 months ago What are you blabbering about?
- 3 months ago What do you mean? It's been working for me since the app came out for WP7.
- Member for
- 2 years 1 month