- 1 month ago Sure! We'll only have to wait a couple of years for them to say that they are really working hard on bringing the app on...
- 1 month ago This! LOL
- 1 month ago Of course, we just have to wait...
- 1 month ago You're missing the point. We're talking about services Microsoft owns (Skype). Is it too much to ask for them to at least...
- 1 month ago @Daniel If you tell me about the surprise(d) I'll tell you where the typo is, deal? LOL
- 1 month ago Right, but I'm with him on that last one, though.
- 1 month ago Marked! Hoping for the best but prepared for the worst... you might just be right.
- 1 month ago That's true, BUT... there are no more excuses for Microsoft, period.
- 1 month ago +1 It's just that simple!
- 1 month ago Good for them. If I can have those native services + better Skype experience in rival plattforms... why should I buy...
- 1 month ago +1 Brilliant!
- 1 month ago I see... so MS doesn't really care for their loyal WP customers, just looking for what is more convenient to them.
- 1 month ago You've got a point. However, as they have shown, they do care about XBOX, but not so much for Windows Phone. I, for one,...
- 1 month ago LOL Rodney, you did it❕❕❕
- 1 month ago LOL
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 1 year 4 weeks