- 2 months ago I just made the transition over the years from an iPaq to a Pocket PC to Windows Phone...simple
- 4 months ago Comment #3
- 4 months ago Comment #2
- 4 months ago Comment #1
- 1 year ago I enjoyed this feature on my Focus too...especially the fact that calls were announced through my bluetooth, which doesn't...
- 1 year ago Me too...what I've noticed though is the caller ID is not coming through my bluetooth unless I'm already on a call...what...
- 1 year ago Do I understand this correctly? Instead of paying monthly for unlimited messaging, I'll be able to send free messages over...
- 1 year ago Not only is it not fixed, there are now two Paris'
- 1 year ago Why two...do I need both?
- 1 year ago Saw a commercial...the Galaxy S4 can do this already and it's a phone...and no other device needed, as far as I can tell
- 1 year ago Would be nice to have it on WP8 too
- 1 year ago Definitely feel the price is too high to be competitive...the pricing will drive people to pick a competitor...unless they'...
- 1 year ago I want the ATIV phone, if not through AT&T, I'll b remorseful
- 2 years ago Is there a way to undo...or do we have to wait for Microsoft...I got the warning seconds after the update finished :[
- Member for
- 2 years 3 months