- 2 weeks ago I do if I'm low on space. I tell friends to do the same with the games for gold even if they don't have hard drive space
- 1 month ago With Windows 8, it is so great to be able to snap Netflix to one side of the screen while typing up a document on the...
- 1 month ago Yes, I finally have custom text and email tones back!!
- 2 months ago My screen is not responsive to touch after locking anymore. Anyone else having this issue?
- 5 months ago I wonder if you could use the hdmi pass thru to use both consoles...
- 6 months ago I stopped trading/selling this generation. It bothered me that I paid full price for games, only to get a small...
- 6 months ago It's sort of like when this generation started. People were getting upset about paid DLC and how it would ruin games....
- 6 months ago The Xbox 360 is available for that price, but you have to buy it with a 2 year Xbox live contract at $15 a month
- 6 months ago I could use the extra buldge in my pants_>
- 6 months ago Just ordered another to replace my original. Still works, just need the cable :(
- 7 months ago I had cats that chewed up the cable that connects the ac adapter to the charging pad. Does anyone know where I can get a...
- 9 months ago I forgot about that horrible looking controller.
- 9 months ago Lol
- 10 months ago MediaMonkey is a pretty good desktop app for syncing music and video and it keeps all the id2/3 tags. It's a pretty good...
- 1 year ago Probably, I just stopped by my local WalMart and they didn't have it
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 1 year 6 months