- 1 month ago Yes, I used the trick a week ago to get the app. And now I had to use it once again to get the update. Well, it is a very...
- 1 month ago Umm, no. Although using the QR code from this article I can get to the Nokia Camera app in the Store, it says "this app is...
- 1 month ago I've got the 820 too, and Nokia Camera on it (using the Fiddler/Proxy trick). But I don't see the update in the Store yet...
- 1 month ago Nor to Slovakia.
- 1 month ago Thanks for the explanation!
- 1 month ago Oh noooo! Not the Back button!!!! Ditching the Back button would be the stupidest thing to do. I use it all the time and...
- 3 months ago Well... three of us. I hate the ads. And love the dowload. :)
- 3 months ago Here on my phone the 4th video is called "iPhone 5 vs. Blackberry Z10" (and it can't be played, either).
- 4 months ago Last week I tried to update maps, and - yes, I got some 350MB of updates for Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic and Austria...
- 6 months ago Oops, sorry, not really a smartphone :)
- 6 months ago My good old SonyEricsson K800i had a xenon flash, and I miss it.
- 7 months ago Exactly!
- 8 months ago I got it on my 820, did a manual check about an hour ago and there was an update waiting. I'm on Orange in Slovakia.
- 8 months ago +1 The same here. Just keeps turning forever. Restart did not help. Lumia 820. Got the update maybe an hour ago, Slovakia...
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 8 months 1 week