- 2 months ago You are one weird fellow... :-D I think you're a bit lost here and the only one who doesn't understand anything.
- 2 months ago Even more BS
- 2 months ago BS
- 2 months ago Is it April 1st? worked fine on my 1520, 925 and 620 with Windows Phone 8.1
- 3 months ago Wow. Calm down man. Messenger is supported by Skype. It is not the official Version of WP8.1 and Cortana it's BETA. Plus...
- 3 months ago That's apparently not the case.... We'll see.
- 3 months ago News on Surface 3? Just this: http://winfuture.de/news,81170.html It basically says, that parts for Surface 3 are being...
- 3 months ago Did you know that you have unlimited international data and tethering without any data roaming charges? Together with a...
- 3 months ago It will be a mid or more likely low range device.
- 5 months ago Don't try to make Whatsapp something it was never supposed to be. It will do more damage than good.
- 5 months ago just uninstalled it.
- 5 months ago I am using all kinds off command line, console and terminal tools it's all available. Got rid of my surface pro to get a...
- 5 months ago Google Chrome comes preinstalled.... on a business machine??
- 7 months ago Just get an RT tablet and don't worry about security and virusses.... RT is the way to go and the future - many might not...
- 7 months ago We had this problem, too. It was a Certificate Problem. Try installing a Cert on your phones. It will work. If it doesn't...
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 1 year 7 months