- 14 hours ago June on o2.... I think this article is wrong. Vodafone has the 32gb Lumia 925 available in June. Check their twitter feed.
- 14 hours ago June 13th on O2. They are also rolling out their LTE network late spring to early summer.
- 1 week ago bravo Dan.. The storage thing has never been an issue for me. I didn't want the bulk of the 920 this nails the size thing...
- 1 week ago I like this and it's not a Vodafone exclusive in the UK o2 will be carrying this in white. Available June 15th
- 3 months ago The networks fine, now EE Vodafone those are horrible networks
- 4 months ago The WP7 version is lovely too. Great app
- 5 months ago That's what I thought.
- 5 months ago But it's not the same os purely cosmetic.
- 5 months ago Oh yeah, the office icon is updated and drive for Nokias is updated. None of the Bluetooth apps are available yet. I want...
- 5 months ago No
- 5 months ago Those screen shots of the titan are a bit wrong. The outlook tile sports the new 2013 icon. The Zune icon is still on the...
- 6 months ago Yeah the new design looks superb, extremely modern.. I have a feeling a lot of websites will follow this design language....
- 9 months ago Keep em coming. It is still quite basic but as has been said v1 very promising.
- 9 months ago Ending in 12220
- 9 months ago Yep working on my Lumia 800. UK country variant on o2 fully updated with tango and firmware. Like these little apps that...
- Member for
- 1 year 4 months