- 21 hours ago One Note and Music need to Update - then I will have all the transparency I need.
- 21 hours ago You have to have a background setup already. Then you have to go into the app, hit the pin button at the bottom to open the...
- 22 hours ago Maybe I'm weird, but I like the look of the start screen being mostly transparent with a few scattered non-traparent tiles...
- 22 hours ago I liek Bing too, but I use Amazing Weather HD most for its live tile and lockscreen. The lockscreen lets you cycle through...
- 22 hours ago Maybe I'm evolving. I had Swipe on my old Android phone and never liked it. I dont know if its my memory, but I remember it...
- 22 hours ago Shape writing is a word at a time thing, not sentance at a time.
- 1 day ago My favorite lock screen so far is Amazing Weather HD's. You can point it to a photo album and it overlays weather info at...
- 1 day ago Yeah, on the iPhone, Siri reads your mind and just does it.
- 1 day ago Yeah, not sure why you have to expand that drop-down when you hit a volume key. Why doesnt it just pop up expanded already?
- 4 days ago Looks very similar to the wallpaper you see on the new Galaxy S5 in all the ads.
- 5 days ago Same here, it went from amazing to about normal. I still get through the day fine.
- 5 days ago Are people experiencing lag running apps from the SD card? My main concern with apps on SD cards is performance. I dont...
- 1 week ago You know what else would be great for note taking with a stylus? A 10" Surface RT tablet!
- 1 week ago "you’re going to watch to go to Microsoft’s" I think you meant "You're going to want to go to Microsoft's"
- 1 week ago Right, I would say a dollar fifty. So Windows Phone 8.1 should be Windows Phone eight 10.
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 2 years 1 week