- 2 days ago The Metro/Modern UI is great for touch devices. Many of the Android and Iphone toting folks I work with think my 2 year old...
- 1 week ago Ok, you're crazy. (you did say to do it)
- 1 week ago For me it is more than just the phone. The amount of support and device specific apps coming from Microsoft/Nokia right now...
- 2 weeks ago That wasn't the question. Way to jump off topic.
- 2 weeks ago Yes, this ^
- 3 weeks ago Works! Just remember to reboot after the update. Seems faster too.
- 1 month ago Yep. AT&T minus Qi = me going to Verizon.
- 1 month ago And this guy doesn't work for MS why?
- 1 month ago C'mon 920! :)
- 1 month ago This
- 1 month ago +920
- 1 month ago ...and if we aren't with Verizon?
- 1 month ago Yes, finally.
- 1 month ago Yes, exactly! Well said.
- 1 month ago Waiting for November. Still loving my 920. I'm in no rush to upgrade. We'll see what new hardware pops then.
Recent Forum Posts
- 1 day ago Going to upgrade to cyan (eventually, right AT&T?) and wait until something I really want comes along. Still getting stellar ...
- 5 days ago One other thing to consider. The 920 is a pretty small slice of the windows phone devices pie. Not everyone opted for the her...
- 1 year ago I'm having the same exact issue. Blown speaker. Very tinny and raspy. Hard to understand the caller. Sounds fine on Bluetooth...
- Member for
- 2 years 5 months