- 5 months ago Windows Phone Store weakness makes exclusive apps accessible to all, we explain how
- 1 year ago Windows Phone 8 SDK Preview comes in hot September 12
- 1 year ago WPCentral Giveaway: Windows Phone body prop for your Xbox Avatar
- 1 year ago Understanding Skype’s limitations on Windows Phone
- 1 year ago eBuddy XMS updated, now with group messaging goodness
- 1 year ago WP7 Root Tools 0.9 is here, with an SDK in tow
- 1 year ago Audible for Windows Phone is certainly possible, so where is it?
- 1 year ago WP7 Root Tools 0.9 coming soon with new features
- 1 year ago Tango PC app lets users break into any Tango account [Updated]
- 1 year ago Your Windows Phone texting companion app: Messaging Emoticons
- 1 year ago Sonic's Jewels 7 pulled due to use of Sonic the Hedgehog
- 1 year ago Windows Phone Marketplace nearing 50 native apps
- 1 year ago The Rise & Fall of a Windows Phone Marketplace Scammer
- 1 year ago Skype for Windows Phone is in testing, out soon
- 1 year ago Microsoft: Windows Phone 8 will run all your old Windows Phone 7 apps
- View More
- 5 days ago Fixed, thanks!
- 2 months ago Cool, will try that.
- 2 months ago Nice, I'll have to keep tinkering with mine!
- 2 months ago I presume the start of the video was not filmed with a Lumia 1020, given mine can't focus on anything that close. (I'm not...
- 2 months ago Is it just me or are those holes misaligned? Prototype perhaps?
- 2 months ago Just a reference to the "read more" link :)
- 2 months ago Yes. All the major players. Though on the Android front, you really need to check with the device OEM/MO. But I do know...
- 2 months ago FIPS 140-2 compliance is a big deal in the goverment, military, and medical spaces. I work in the confines of the former...
- 3 months ago It's just post-processing on the app side. (Personally, I think the idea is ridiculous. Instagram isn't Flickr.)
- 5 months ago Don't be sad!
- 5 months ago No conspiracy, just providing some technical details for savvy folks to repro in a safer environment. (No one should use a...
- 10 months ago I have the same issue, it's super frustrating given I paid for the game. Tweet @winphonesupport to get the ball rolling on...
- 10 months ago I'm still having c101a006 issues on my end, funny because it didn't START until yesterday...
- 1 year ago We'll get it for you!
- 1 year ago I'd imagine this is part of the Windows Phone 8 SDK. But good question!
Recent Forum Posts
- 2 months ago If you want help in filing the appropriate paperwork to boot their *** off the marketplace, ping me. (email@example.com...
- 1 year ago Yep, picked up a white Lumia 900. Same purple issue. I suspect this is purely a software issue -- like your monitor, these sc...
- 1 year ago Neither ChevronWP7 Labs or WPCentral provide SIM unlock. You shouldn't be spamming your IMEI either....
- 1 year ago It's not a JRPG, but I'm working on a light action/rpg, Dreamland, with WP as the lead platform. Should be out early next yea...
- Member for
- 2 years 2 months