- 5 days ago Oh yeah
- 1 week ago That's my thinking.
- 3 weeks ago I thought they dropped it forever ago...
- 3 weeks ago Here here. I feel a file manager will just screw things up and make WP harder to use for the average person.
- 1 month ago Well, I think it had to do with Nokia's cole profile in Settings>Display. Mine wasn't Vivid like it was before.
- 2 months ago When I just tried, you can't pin the newly created folder to the start screen, as it will NOT let you. So no, your apps are...
- 4 months ago I love the new Multi-tasking Screen!
- 6 months ago Weird because I have it.
- 6 months ago Not if you use the built-in updater on the phone, no. Over The Air updates don't make you loose data, you're thinking about...
- 6 months ago Go to Settings>Display & Touch>Touch and check the box. Works fine for me.
- 6 months ago Yeah it'll still work with the aux cable. I used to do that overseas with my 610, as my American car couldn't pick up the...
- 6 months ago Read the article... :-|
- 6 months ago Nope, that would most likely be Windows Phone 8.1, due sometime Q1 2014.
- 7 months ago Ain't that the truth...
- 8 months ago You have Windows 8.1 coming out this fall. Believe me, its great!
- Member for
- 8 months 1 week