- 5 days ago That would be cool. That's an awesome android phone.
- 2 weeks ago I voted no, but would more likely use it if it was baked into the OS.
- 1 month ago I couldn't imagine being back on my Samsung Omnia or Lumia 800 with 7.8 anymore, windows phone has come a long way.
- 1 month ago It would definitely be interesting but would be good to see MHL support with that then that would be very interesting!
- 1 month ago I liked the first Toshiba encore was a good cheap device, would be nice to see a smaller one and see how an even smaller...
- 1 month ago Intel processor will mean full windows where as arm processors like snapdragon or nvidia tegra would mean windows RT.
- 2 months ago That does look good, really good.
- 2 months ago Mine is angry birds EPIC good if you like turn based games. And also the classic Wordament.
- 2 months ago Could anyone please invite me to the preview program please GT: Restlessdan
- 3 months ago Oh man wanted to get on this any chance of adding me too. GT: Restlessdan
- 3 months ago So excited, my green one is expected this afternoon.
- 4 months ago It's definitely going to be my upgrade as long as EE chooses to stock this phone.
- 4 months ago Hope I get lucky.
- 4 months ago Would be awesome to own this piece of kit.
- 4 months ago This would be awesome to win
Recent Forum Posts
- 6 months ago I saw this http://winsupersite.com/windows-phone/nokia-press-event-hands-new-lumias from Paul Thurrott where he talks about t...
- 6 months ago Has anyone heard of where the new green and orange Lumia 1520 is going to be released I am very interested in getting a nice ...
- 1 year ago i had the same problem with my version of angry birds was very annoying i got mine working by turning of data and WiFi con...
- 1 year ago I have only ever had this problem once with my lumia 920 when it went from 40% to 10% within an hour, and because it had only...
- 1 year ago I am in the same situation I have noticed this ever since I got my lumia 920 and surface rt, I can send messages to people on...
- Member for
- 2 years 4 months