- 1 week ago I hope it will be a universal app!
- 2 weeks ago only 10 more days!!!
- 2 weeks ago I hope that 10 be a binary number
- 2 months ago False, I have USA version and the progress doesn't save
- 4 months ago Service not available in Costa Rica :'(!!
- 4 months ago I want to try it, but my 820 screen is broke :'(!!!!!
- 4 months ago This IS the real football
- 6 months ago Sunny hillride don't support non HD displays :(
- 7 months ago In the spanish description says it's only the first level
- 7 months ago Your Lumia 820 has received the update?? mine don't and is the same model
- 7 months ago I think I have the stock ROM, but I don't know if the ROM change when I updated it OTA to 1308
- 7 months ago lucky you!! your Lumia is Honduras branded?? or Hong Kong branded??
- 7 months ago I have a 820 from Hong Kong, the update is "available" but my phone can't find it, I'm in Costa Rica anyone know something...
- 1 year ago same here, but my phone is a 820
- 1 year ago It's still exclusive to Telcel, but only in Mexico it's called Telcel, in the rest of Latam their name is Claro
Recent Forum Posts
- 7 months ago Hello, How the Nokia handles the country variants and update availability check? I mean I'm using my Nokia 820 in Hungary (O...
- 7 months ago yeah, sadly I think that too I believe we will have to wait end september for the update...
- 7 months ago I have a Hong Kong branded, the page says Amber is now available, but I'm from Costa Rica, and my phone can't find the update...
- Member for
- 2 years 9 months