- 1 month ago False, I have USA version and the progress doesn't save
- 2 months ago Service not available in Costa Rica :'(!!
- 3 months ago I want to try it, but my 820 screen is broke :'(!!!!!
- 3 months ago This IS the real football
- 4 months ago Sunny hillride don't support non HD displays :(
- 6 months ago In the spanish description says it's only the first level
- 6 months ago Your Lumia 820 has received the update?? mine don't and is the same model
- 6 months ago I think I have the stock ROM, but I don't know if the ROM change when I updated it OTA to 1308
- 6 months ago lucky you!! your Lumia is Honduras branded?? or Hong Kong branded??
- 6 months ago I have a 820 from Hong Kong, the update is "available" but my phone can't find it, I'm in Costa Rica anyone know something...
- 10 months ago same here, but my phone is a 820
- 1 year ago It's still exclusive to Telcel, but only in Mexico it's called Telcel, in the rest of Latam their name is Claro
- 1 year ago clear and simple, I love the new site!!! Lumia 920!! pura vida!!
- 1 year ago "Costa Rican Adventure" that's my tiny and beautiful country :)
- 1 year ago I want the male version!!!
Recent Forum Posts
- 6 months ago Hello, How the Nokia handles the country variants and update availability check? I mean I'm using my Nokia 820 in Hungary (O...
- 6 months ago yeah, sadly I think that too I believe we will have to wait end september for the update...
- 6 months ago I have a Hong Kong branded, the page says Amber is now available, but I'm from Costa Rica, and my phone can't find the update...
- Member for
- 2 years 7 months