- 10 hours ago Same here. I'm always using the charms bar. I hope they don't get rid of it. It would not be smart.
- 4 days ago I think your comment sums it up the best
- 1 week ago Well, MS right?
- 1 week ago Yes it does
- 1 week ago I may be switching Verizon really soon. This is great news!
- 2 weeks ago I'm with you on that! I know my way around W8.1 better than I do win7 now haha
- 2 weeks ago Yeah I've been forgetting too. Forgetting finally paid off!
- 1 month ago I realm hope they are not getting rid of the charms bar. A lot of things they are changing are things I liked about windows...
- 1 month ago I'll be downloading this!
- 1 month ago I can't wait to download this
- 2 months ago Not for me. Never had an issue on my 1520
- 2 months ago If I couldn't get the 1520, I was definitely going to get the 1320. How is it?
- 2 months ago If universal apps have been getting this much love in a short time, just think when threshold gets here!
- 2 months ago I'm from the US and I think they will lose. The US is getting better but I don't think they have the skills to beat belgium
- 2 months ago I know! Everytime I come to check my phone, I see "Official (app) now in windows/WP store. It's great!
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 1 year 2 months