- 6 days ago 520 and 525 are the best. I'm sorry but can't justify paying an extra $200 for the same processor with a bigger screen and...
- 1 month ago This app has been out for a while. I've had it 2 months way before google announced ending 3rd party access
- 1 month ago I've had it 2 months already. Great app. If google removes it I will just grab a nexus and use groove IP. Must keep my $30...
- 1 month ago This is the best app on my phone. I have the $30 WalMart T-mobile plan with 100 min and unlimited data. With this app I...
- 4 months ago I love my 8x and could care less about support. It works just fine and lacks nothing worth writing home about.
- 5 months ago I've had 0 problems with mine. Y'all looking for a reason to upgrade. The experience will be the same no matter what u do...
- 5 months ago Not with this model but with Minster brand, beats, Harmon kardon etc. Bose is king
- 5 months ago U can get Bose between $100-$300. No comparison
- 5 months ago I'll stick with my Monster Beats. Combined with the 8x its tops
- 5 months ago Ah hell naw! We won't get updates in a timely manner and quality will lessen. If this happens I can't continue
- 5 months ago Roll mofo Tide!
- 7 months ago I bought mine for this same price through a local dealer in ATL 3 months ago. Brand new! Can't put it down. Lol
- 7 months ago We don't want it
- 7 months ago I have a Sony smartwatch that I had synced with my xperia p, but I traded the P for an 8x. Now I have no android to wear...
- 7 months ago She had an 8x and the black dude had a 920.
- Member for
- 1 year 5 months