- 5 hours ago Yes and I'm having a difficult time adjusting, though I understand why MS did it.
- 15 hours ago Gooney Goo-goo
- 2 days ago Tinker/Development phone.
- 3 days ago I wouldn't say tons of bugs. Overall, I've had a good experience.
- 3 days ago Have you considered that maybe the websites are at fault because they're not coded to IE11's W3C's compliance standards?
- 3 days ago Quick answer: iOS is delusional. Android is a cesspool.
- 3 days ago Remove the panties a take a soft...
- 3 days ago I just noticed my L920 warranty replacement has a non functioning right speaker.
- 3 days ago Agreed. It's a paradigm for new revenue streams because the current state of technology makes it viable.
- 6 days ago Noticed faster battery drain too.
- 6 days ago I haven't had any issues with setting or clearing alarms via Cortana.
- 1 week ago You sound young and inexperienced based on detectable regurgitory (made up word) statements.Do you own an iPhone? It would...
- 1 week ago Me thinks that's British humor your responding to. Take it down a skosh.
- 1 week ago Yeah, it really sucks infected bodily fluids.
- 1 week ago Loving Cortana...in a technical way of course.
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 2 years 10 months