- 2 days ago Take my money! It looks stunning too. I close my eyes and i can see it hooked in, and Kinect on my Panasonic plasma.
- 2 days ago I have a 360 for 360 games. Glad they're concentrating on new tech and not harbouring a dinosaur inside it.
- 2 days ago They said they weren't showing games. Glimpse of a couple maybe. Follow majornelson and listen to their podcast.
- 2 weeks ago Nationwide app please.
- 3 weeks ago Halo!
- 1 month ago I scratched my iPhone 3G in the first couple of days. From then on my right trouser pocket is my phone pocket and nothing...
- 1 month ago Nothing in Cardiff, UK that I've seen. My son just got an 820, as i have a 920 we got a charging pad. Nice to just pop it...
- 1 month ago All the info from my xbox family/ windows family safety set this all up automatically.
- 1 month ago Surface RT is nice. Software always improving too. Paul thorott zdnet says its and 8" tablet. BTW
- 1 month ago In the uk i get free streaming with an add on windows 8, but Xbox music on the phone and console is 30 seconds only. Who's...
- 1 month ago Halo!Fat chance.
- 2 months ago I found myself trying to.use the surface/win 8 gestures on my phone, not sure if they'd work, but interesting.
- 2 months ago InTune should do that. Its the cloudy version of SCCM2012SP1. Businesses would use both to manage BYOD or WP8/iPhone (yulk...
- 2 months ago I can't believe I'm so pumped to get stuck in to this. I'll get my kids on their WP's to run or cycle too. Get em to work...
- 2 months ago I doubt it has the dlc. Tonnes in it anyway. I just picked it up as my disc is scratched a bit, and my hdd install is gone...
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 1 year 6 months