- 1 week ago Unless, you play games which may be defined as dangerous 10years from now. Then they will probably get back to you... so...
- 1 week ago Cool.
- 1 week ago Working hard is not working smart...
- 2 weeks ago The old version always triggered some taps even if I have not tapped at all (only slided), the new one does not. That...
- 2 weeks ago I use repetier host, it is a quite solid tool along with a self build k8200. Good printer for 700 €.
- 2 weeks ago I don't care about the third row, really.
- 2 weeks ago Isn't the whole technology a combination of proximity sensor and super sensitive touchscreen?
- 3 weeks ago WP7? Is this still around? ;)
- 3 weeks ago Yay
- 3 weeks ago Not for 820, though
- 3 weeks ago You are welcome!
- 3 weeks ago Windows 3.1. Those were different times back then....
- 3 weeks ago Red!
- 3 weeks ago Its ok to consider a split up. I think its needed for ms.
- 3 weeks ago I hope it isn't pay2win crap again...
- Member for
- 3 months 2 weeks