- 2 days ago $0 on contract on Rogers. $80 with Fido. Rogers owns Fido.
- 2 days ago Rep at Rogers said there were quite a few people around asking about it. That is encouraging.
- 3 days ago Can you point me to a place with evidence to support any of your points?
- 3 days ago Long Syntax, I fear a lot of what I was saying was lost in translation somehow. I apologize for that. When I say "men lie"...
- 3 days ago I love how the men on this site comment about how this should not be a big deal. Guess that is the privilege of being a man...
- 4 days ago Very, very nice
- 5 days ago Always assume 3rd party apps store everything.
- 5 days ago Guess sometimes discussing the truth is blasphemy to some.
- 5 days ago So since no one will talk about the big elephant in the room perhaps I will. This is not Dropbox but a third party app/site...
- 1 week ago +1
- 1 week ago I have her giving me TTC info in Toronto
- 2 weeks ago IP It takes a lot of time and effort to develop apps. If it didn't then we would have a million apps on WP. Unfortunately...
- 2 weeks ago On Rogers it is $0 on a plan. So yeah that seems affordable.
- 2 weeks ago Yes!!!
- 2 weeks ago Tap the search button on your phone to start Cortana and you should see a music notes icon top right. When the song you...
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 2 years 5 months