- 3 days ago The notification center MUST be accessible from the metro UI. I avoid the desktop as much as possible on my tablet.
- 5 days ago I'd rather they fix plugin support. From what I understand plugins are written in C++, and not a scripting language like...
- 1 week ago This sounds kinda cool, I'm a big fan of the Nick series. Too bad it's not XBOX One though, my 360 isn't even plugged in...
- 1 month ago On my Dell 8" tablet I try to avoid the desktop as much as possible.
- 2 months ago Yay for low battery notification! It doesn't seem like much, but I hate having the controller die in the middle of a match.
- 2 months ago This. Even if they can't use it through the web or phone, let other users on the PC access my music through the Music app.
- 2 months ago I think they're working on #3. I'd like to have more than 4 devices associated with the account. Or maybe make Windows...
- 2 months ago I use my phone as a music player anyways, it always has a charge.
- 2 months ago Direct to consumers is great, but I wonder how it'll work in the US with our fragmented cell technology...
- 2 months ago I don't know... Whenever some big wig says something like this I usually end up saying "...is that it?"
- 2 months ago Awesome, I still need one for my Venue Pro 8.
- 2 months ago I like the new beta. And honestly, it really is faster - the notifications pane loads much quicker, at least for me.
- 2 months ago The alarm API is sorely lacking - the developer should have full control over the popup via a custom control. Alarm apps on...
- 2 months ago If the Transformers game was by the same studio that did the previous two I would have already preordered it. As it isn't I...
- 2 months ago Hehe, know what you mean :)
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 2 years 6 months