VirginTrain Tickets arrives in the Marketplace for Windows Phone
UK Windows Phone users should be pretty happy with this new application. VirginTrain Tickets arrived in the Marketplace today and looks to be a superb tool for commuters. With the app comes paperless tickets as your e-ticket will be sent straight to your Windows Phone. That means no queuing too!
There are a vast array of options within the app which you can see below:
- Search times and fares for any train to any destination in the UK.
- Buy tickets up to 10 minutes before you want to depart.
- Book for up to 8 people at once.
- Totally secure booking.
- Absolutely no hidden booking or credit card fees (we hate those!)
- Get tickets sent straight to your mobile or collect from our FastTicket machines.
- Log-in to your account so you only need to enter your details once.
- Check live departures/arrivals info to see how your train is running, before you even get on it.
- And you get all this for the one-off payment of... nothing! Free things are always the best things in life
Sounds pretty good doesn't it? Even better news is that the app is free.
You can pick up Virgin Trains (snicker) here in the Windows Phone Marketplace (Great Britain only). Thanks, Stu M., for the heads up