Next week, there’s a worldwide event exploring the social, cultural and economic impact of social media. Social Media Week aims to help people and organizations connect through collaboration, learning and the sharing of ideas and information. If that’s something you might be interested in, we’ve got a few passes to give away. Unfortunately, these passes are only for the New York campus.
Read on for more details.
We have 5 Campus Passes ($249 value) to give away for WPCentral readers who can make it to the New York events. The passes give you access to all official events at the campus, including two floors of programming and master classes. These benefits are also included with the Campus passes:
- $50 Nakedwines.com credit (first time users only)
- Uber Ride Discount (first time riders - $25 off)
- Uber Ride Discount (current subscribers - 20% off)
- 1 Free Yoga class, courtesy of Yoga Shanti New York
- $10 Yplan credit (first time users only)
Want to win a free Campus Pass? We'll pick five comments at random from readers who use the words ‘rainbows and unicorns’ in a sentence!
Remember, you have to provide your own transportation to NYC! So it's probably better if you're local.