Windows Phone Central 144 - Windows Phone 8, Tablets and cats
- Stream with the Official WPCentral App
- Download it directly with this link
- Watch the HD video after the page break
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
We're back with Daniel Rubino, Jay Bennett and Rafael Rivera for another exciting recap of June's news. Last we checked there was a lot to discuss including Windows Phone 8, Windows Phone 7.8, Surface tablets, Smart Glass and recent software releases. Plus we take your questions from our live chat.
So if you missed our July 4th live recording, you can tune in now or watch the HD video after the break, it's an epic discussion.
Video and show notes after the break...
Windows Phone Central podcast, episode 144 for 04 July, 2012
The big stories
- A full roundup of Windows Phone 8, what we know so far
- We talk Microsoft Surface
- and Xbox (8?) with smartglass
- Will Windows Phone 7.8 feature more than a new Start screen? Maybe
- Staying in the present - Tango rollout
- AT and T sitting on Samsung Tango updates for Windows Phone. Here's how to get it now
- Official Twitter app for Windows Phone finally gets Notifications - too late?
- Audible now live on the marketplace
- Nokia's Camera Extras and Play To available for Lumia Windows Phones
- The Xbox LIVE for Windows Phone title on July 4th is the adorable Mush from Angry Mango
- Xbox Live - Pool Pro Online 3 exclusive preview
- Microsoft has stopped the market share bleeding with the Lumia 900, but still has a lot to gain
- Nokia has Windows Phone contingency plan
- The (fake?) curved keyboard concept
- Fixing problems with Background Tasks in Windows Phone
- Super Monkey Ball 2
- Kindle finally Mango optimised
- Comments from last time
- Live questions and comments
This has been a Mobile Nations podcast, go to Mobilenations.com for more great shows covering everything mobile, or head over to the WPCentral Forums if you'd like to get involved with our community in discussing more about Windows Phone news, devices and apps.