The Windows Phone Central app v2.2 is now live in the Windows Phone Marketplace. We shared a sneak peek of the updated version last week and now you can see what Jay Bennett, our resident developer, has been up to.
Here is a few of the improvements the update brings to the table.
- Links in comments can now be followed
- New action icons in comments
- Option to use larger fonts in articles & comments
- Switched to built in social media sharing
- Double tap to view in-line images
- Automatically scroll to newly added comments
- 'Download app' functionality now available to free/trial users
There are also a handful of performance and cosmetic fixes with the update. All in all, we think you'll like what you find with the updated version.
If you're already enjoying the Windows Phone Central app, the update should be pushed out shortly. If you haven't given the app a try, you can find the Windows Phone Central app here at the Marketplace. There is a trial version available with the full version running $.99.
Oh...Jay has also built a logging tool, the WPClogger, which handles all reports or requests for help that are sent in. WPClogger is open source and any developers interested in using it with their app can find all the details here.