Windows Phone Central Ringtone Contest (Reminder)
Got some musical chops? Then make us a ringtone and win yourself a Nokia Play 360!
First, we'd like to congratulate Windows Phone Central reader Elvis7. Elvis7 has been randomly selected to win our week one prize in the Ringtone Contest, a $50 gift certificate to the WPCentral Accessory Store.
Second, if you haven't entered an original ringtone, you only have another week to enter the Ringtone Contest for your chance to win a Nokia Play 360. We've already seen several great entries and as a reminder, here's how the contest works:
- Create an original ringtone
- Post it in this Windows Phone Central discussion
- The ringtone has to be original content to qualify. No use of copyrighted music or materials unless it is yours.
- You can submit two entries but they need to be distinct and original
- You have until June 23, 2012 at 5pm EST to submit your entry.
From there, we'll listen to all the entries and select the two ringtones that stand out as the best to us. Expect the winners to be announced by June 28th.
Oh... and remember, we'll have one more random drawing for a $50 gift card to the Windows Phone Central Accessory Store on June 22nd.
So get creative, get humorous, get original and start working up that ringtone. You will need to register to participate and you can take care of that here.