Windows Phone Geek, the developer focused community website, has released a Windows Phone developer magazine. Issue #1 has been made available on its website, which covers a number of topics including the Windows Phone 8 SDK. The website has previously launched a developer marketplace that enables folk to purchase as well as sell components and the like for other developers to make use of.
Windows Phone Geek has proved to be a useful resource for developers on Microsoft's mobile platform, and we've managed to catch up with the folks from the website at previous developer events, including Matt Lacey's WPUG.
So what's included actually covered in issue #1?
- What’s new in Windows Phone 8 SDK for developers
- Tiles and Lock Screen Notifications in Windows Phone 8
- Implementing Coupons and Memberships using the Windows Phone 8 Wallet
- Implementing in-app purchasing in Windows Phone 8
- File and URI associations in Windows Phone 8
- New Launchersin Windows Phone 8
- New LongListSelector control in Windows Phone 8 SDK
- New Location APIs and Background Location Tracking
- Spotlight: Interview with Matt Lacey (WPUG)
- Business: How to start a successful mobile app business
- WPGeek Component Marketplace
You can download your own copy of the free magazine over at Windows Phone Geek.
Source: Windows Phone Geek